Recipe type: Appetizer
Quick and easy way to enjoy poppers without having to stuff the peppers.
- 1 lb. pork sausage
- 1 cup jalapeño peppers chopped finely
- 2 bricks of cream cheese
- 8-10 pieces fried bacon (broken into pieces)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Grease 9x9 casserole dish
- Brown pork sausage - drain grease
- Clean seeds from jalapeño's and chop finely - set aside (be sure to wear gloves)
- Heat 2 bricks of cream cheese in with pork sausage on low heat until melted.
- Add peppers and stir
- Spread mixture into casserole dish and top with shredded cheese
- Bake 10 min.
- Serve with Tostitos Chips