Thanks for visiting! This blog was created because I love being inspired and I want to know what inspires you! I am grateful to God for gifting me a creative mind. I was blessed to grow up on a farm and carry those roots with me everywhere I go. All photos were taken by me unless otherwise specified.
Simple facts about me:
- Like I mentioned, I grew up on a farm, but I was a bit of a girly girl.
- We had sheep, cows, horses, goats, chickens, rabbits, one dog and tons of cats. Now I have one dog and one cat.
- I have been married to my husband, Glenn, for 27 years. We have three grown daughters and have recently joined the empty nest club.
- I work for an orthodontist and have been in the dental field for thirty years this summer.
- I find joy in decorating our home, spending time in the tiny shed I lovingly refer to as my she-shed. My dad stick built it using only scrap materials for our three girls over 25 years ago. It now is a tiny sanctuary for me on days the house feels too big. I love to garden, can, and spending time outdoors whenever the weather is sunny.
Decorating our home is a deep passion. I love to share my ideas, and I understand if we don’t have the same taste. God made us all unique!!
WINE, girlfriend time, date nights, family nights, the BEACH, happy hour, and “ME TIME!”
What Inspires Me the Most…
I am still surrounded by fields of corn and beans. I am lucky enough to live at a small lake and visit my parent’s and in-law’s farms whenever I want. Whether it’s a beautiful sunrise or a walk around the lake, curling up on the couch and browsing through Home decorating catalogs and magazines, Instagram, or visiting one of my dear friend’s homes for coffee or wine, I want to be inspired and make my life as charming as possible.