Thanks for visiting! This blog was created because I love being inspired and I want to know what inspires you! I am grateful to God for gifting me a creative mind. I was blessed to grow up on a farm and carry those roots with me everywhere I go. All photos were taken by me unless otherwise specified.
Simple facts about me:
- Like I mentioned, I grew up on a farm, but I was a bit of a girly girl.
- My younger sister, Emily, is the bomb. I think I learn more from her than she does from me.
- We had sheep, cows, horses, goats, chickens, rabbits, one dog and tons of cats.
- 4-H was my jam for 10 years. My kids did not join 4-H, and I regret not encouraging them more. After all, that’s where I learned humility. Coming in dead last while showing your sheep in the wrong weight class adds character 😉
- I work for an orthodontist, and have been in the dental field for over 20 years and I still love it!
- My husband Glenn and I recently celebrated 21 years of marriage.
- We have 3 beautiful daughters.
- Sarcasm comes easy, and have learned passing down that trait to your children isn’t so smart, oops.
Decorating our home is a deep passion. I love to share my ideas, and I understand if we don’t have the same taste. God made us all unique!!
WINE, girlfriend time, date nights, family nights, the BEACH, Disney World, happy hour, sister time, and “ME TIME!”
What Inspires Me the Most…
I am still surrounded by fields of corn and beans. I am lucky enough to live at a small lake and visit my parent’s and in-law’s farms whenever I want. Whether it’s a beautiful sunrise or a walk around the lake, curling up on the couch and browsing through Home decorating catalogs and magazines, Instagram, or visiting one of my dear friend’s homes for coffee or wine, I want to be inspired and make my life as charming as possible.