Simple Autumn Console Table Styling
One of my favorite objects to style is a console table or sofa table. In this post, I am sharing simple autumn console table styling that can also be copied for a bedroom dresser. No matter the season, I always follow a similar design pattern.
Three Design Tricks to Follow
- Lamps – Incorporating a lamp on either end of a console table adds height and also an inviting sense of warmth.
- Balance – On the opposite end of the lamp, I like to add a similar sized vase filled with seasonal florals. This balances the decor for visual appeal.
- Mirror or Art – Adding a large mirror or piece of art to the center wall behind the console table will not only brighten the space but add depth and interest.
Additional Design Tips
- Books – Whether you lay them flat or stand them up books add height, texture, and dimension. They can act as a tray for holding multiple decor items or sit by themselves.
- Odd numbered items – I really try to stick to decorating in odd numbers. Five to seven pieces is a good number when styling a console depending on size of table. In this example, I could have added another candle or small brass object to the tapered candle grouping.
- Stagger pieces – Try to stagger items in a grouping to add interest within the depth of the table.
Simple Autumn Console Table Decor
- Pumpkins – We all most likely have a wide selection of faux pumpkins in our seasonal decor bins. Choose a grouping of similar style but different heights to stagger amongst each other. Try setting one or a few on top of books 🙂
- Fresh or faux stems – I wish our yard had ample autumn trees to snip clippings from but alas browsing the isles of Michaels will have to do. Florals add instant warmth and texture.
- Candles – Ambiance obviously, especially this time of year, and chunky or tapered. I typically only use flameless candles anymore, but I was out of batteries so I burned these for the shot. Pair with candle sticks or display in a grouping of different heights.
Did you find this post helpful? Let me know in the comments! Thanks so much for the visit and I’ll be back soon with more decorating tips! Click here to read my previous post all about how to elevate the cozy this time of year!
Author and photos – Martha Knake
Chief Editor – Emily Janssen
hey this is really nice Blog
Entrastyle is providing the best price of home decor items, wall decor and home interior
entrastyle is the website which have modern home decor, wall decor and home interior in your expecting price
If you love interior design and home decor, then Entrastyle is the right place. This is a website that has various range of modern home decor items with different sizes and designs. And if you’re looking for the best modern home decor then Entrastyle got it. Decorate your walls with a beautiful wall art, or upgrade your home interior with the latest furniture, Entrastyle has what you need. At Entrastyle, we make sure that each product is of high quality and resilience.
just click on this link