Stocking Stuffers For Her
- Dry Shampoo – You are sure to receive a squeal and a hug when she finds this dry shampoo by Living Proof in her stocking. This is one of those gifts that never gets old!
- Basic Eyeshadow Palette – You know she loves makeup, but you haven’t a clue where to begin. This basic neutral palette is perfect for on all levels.
- Eye and Lip Makeup Remover – Another product you can never have too much of. Easily removes mascara and lipstick and conditions lashes with vitamin B5. Helps hydrate and soothe dry eyes. *BONUS – November 29 – December 2 enjoy 30% off sitewide + a surprise gift with purchase!
- Toilet Spray – Not just a gag gift! Mask toilet spray gets to the odor before it begins! Click the link to learn more! I have several bottles and have given many away. They smell divine 😉
- Chunky Knit Headband – Cute and functional! *BONUS – Nov. 29-Dec. 2 – Enjoy 30% off sitewide!
- Makeup Brush Set – This set comes with a beauty blender and brush cleaning sponge. Trust me, she’ll be impressed 😉
- Monogrammed Mug – We all love monogrammed swag and this gorgeous mug mimics that of one from Anthropologie but a fraction of the cost. *Now through November 29th – save another 25% with code: SCC25
- Dichroic Stud Earrings – Two words – Kendra Scott, nuff said.
- Strong Grip Hair Ring – Supposedly these hold a ponytail and top knot better than a regular hair tie.
- Setting Powder – I have this and love it! Smells like peaches too 😉
- Beauty Blender Set – You get FIVE beauty blenders. Give them all as a set, or separate them out 😀
- Bracelet Wrap – I’m a huge fan of these and there are so many great styles and colors to choose from! Stack and pair them for a more dynamic look.
- Initial Pendant – She will love the simplicity. Give her just her initial or perfect for a mom’s babe’s initials <3
- Potato Peeler – A friend told me these are a MUST have, so I’m including it! Figured I better include something practical too 😉
-Now through November 29th at Midnight-
Enjoy an additional 25% off Kirkland’s already amazing discounts with
First and foremost, I’d like to wish you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Thank you so much for your continued support and encouragement.
I could go on and on, but I’m certain this stocking stuffers for her gift guide will get you started! Note some discounts and codes are only available for a limited time. As always, please let me know if you have any issues with the links provided!
**This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra, but it WILL help keep my site up and running!
Author – Martha Knake
Chief Editor – Emily Schunke
Leave a Reply