My gift guide for the guys isn’t as long, but I’ll be adding more as the Christmas season progresses. Be sure to check out the round-up I added below the top nine featured for more ideas! I’m confident that my hubby would approve of each item; in fact, he already owns a few 😉 Again, I tried to include items all over in price range.
Gift Guide for the Guys
- Braun shaver – 7 electric shafer, wet/dry, rechargeable. Shavers seem to be like appliances these days, so it’s always a good idea to have one of these in mind.
- Leather toiletry bag – This one can be personalized as an extra bonus. This is a little pricey, but it’s timeless and I’m guessing would rarely need replaced.
- Sonos Move – We LOVE Sonos, and this is the newest addition to their product line. It’s a bluetooth speaker, so take it outdoors, on vacation, etc. This is numero uno on G’s list this year 😉
- Canvas weekender bag – I love the look of this, and it’s perfect for short trips. Let’s face it ladies, we like our fashionable bags, so here’s one for him too!
- Puffer vest – Warm and stylish. Glenn has one similar and prefers to grab it instead of a heavy coat more times than not.
- AirPods Pro – Great for travel, mowing the lawn, working out, tuning out us gals…… HA! These are the newest addition, so there are cheaper options.
- The Everything bundle – I came across this and thought it was a great idea!! Not just for the guys, but for the whole family! This bundle includes: A Luxe Travel Blanket, Faux Cashmere, Travel Pillow, Travel Wrap, Travel Scarf, Multiple Use Travel Accessory, Lightweight Travel, Suitcase Tie-On. Neat eh?
- Leather moccasin slipper – My guy rarely goes without shoes, so investing in house shoes is always a good idea. These are a great price too!
- Five in one griddler – 5-in-1 countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle. Unfolds flat for more grilling space, and the removable grill plates are top rack dishwasher safe! Again, not just for the guys, this is a great gift for the young ones newly on their own!
A Few More Ideas
I hope you found this gift guide for the guys usefull! If you have trouble with any of the links, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Thanks so much for stopping by!
**This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra, but it WILL help keep my site up and running!
Author – Martha Knake
Chief Editor – Emily Schunke