Happy weekend! Welcome to Part one of the gift guide for teen girls. I say Part one again, because girls are easy to buy for in my opinion, so I’ll most likely be sharing more and more as Christmas swiftly approaches. I tried to include items with a wide price variety. Let’s face it, a good handful of these items can be added to the lady’s wish list as well.
Gift Guide for Teen Girls
- Three barrel curling wand – These seem to be quite the rage right now. I have seen them work wavy magic on long and shoulder length hair.
- Mini waffle maker – Seriously, how cute is this in it’s flowered casing? It’s a great price point too! I think this would be a fun surprise for a wide age variety. Those preparing for college in the coming year, their first apartment, the young teen learning how to cook, etc.
- Bluetooth record player – Again, for a vast variety of ages, including a **(cough cough)** forty something year old 😉
- Apple AirPods Pro – This is an easy nobrainer. You can’t and won’t go wrong with these.
- Natural face palette – Makeup is all the rage. The soft colors in this palette are a safe bet for that gal you know loves makeup, but not sure of her shades of choice.
- Fuzzy drawstring jacket – They call this the teddy jacket, and I can see why. This will undoubtedly keep her warm and it’s super stylish too!
- Pom Beanie – Another item you really can’t go wrong with. It’s always fun to switch out hats when coordinating outfits, so no worries if they already have one or a few.
- Joggers – Particularly, Adidas joggers. Depending on the style, they come in lots of colors and fabrics.
- Yeti tumbler – It’s easier to stay hydrated when you have a fancy cup, right? My girls would answer yes to that. They would be quick to say I would answer the same 😉 These insulated cups keep your drinks hot or cold and come in a variety of colors and sizes.
- Large initial necklace – I brought some of these back from a trip last summer for all three girls, and they loved them! These pair nicely with other necklaces too.
- Custom letter necklace – These are so pretty and dainty.
- Mini Beauty Refrigerator – Never knew there was such a thing. I’m pretty sure you would win best present award with one of these, because chances are not all of her friends will have one! But seriously, can it cool soda? I have no idea, but let me know!!
- Volumizer hair dryer – I saw a beauty blogger use one of these and was impressed on it’s performance.
- Quilted sneakers – Just a stylish, casual slip on shoe at a good price!
- Naked 2 basics eyeshadow palette – I have this and use it everyday! A lovely collection of neutral colors any gal would be happy with.
There ya have it! This is sure to help that hard to buy for teen that seems to have it all. Several items listed could work several times over, because a few is better than none. Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by. My gift guide for men is coming soon!
**This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra, but it WILL help keep my site up and running!
Author – Martha Knake
Chief Editor – Emily Schunke