Hey friends! I haven’t been a true gift guide creator leading up til now, but I am excited to give it a go this year. My gift guide for the gals part 1 is first up, and I’m so excited to share some ideas suggested by you as well! I say part 1, because I have so many more ideas! The idea of COZY always takes first priority in my book this time of year. I tried to include items for all the women in your life. Some of the items featured are things I own and love and others are on my wish list too 😉 Whether they enjoy being snuggled up in front of a Hallmark movie, baking holiday treats, a night out, or hosting a get-together, there’s something for every gal<3
GIFT GUIDE FOR GALS
1. Totally on my wish list! These gorgeous bracelet wraps are from Victoria Emerson and can be dressed up or dressed more casual. FREE shipping on orders over $50.
2. I have this cozy throw and it is e v e r y t h i n g!! The feel of luxurious and cozy wrapped in one!
3. Delicate, stackable name rings and under $30. She will be able to wear them alone or stack them under her existing rings.
4. Smeg Drip Coffee Pot – I have the Smeg espresso machine and it not only makes the best shot of espresso, but looks super pretty too! With several color options, they are so fun to style in the kitchen 😉
5. A lovely Amazon find with this 4.5 quart baby pink dutch oven, and a great price too!
6. Many of you asked for cozy slipper options! These are another Amazon find, and a great price! Stay tuned for lots more options below!
7. Listen, we all love a cozy mug, and this one is great for those mug shots you see everywhere ;D This is one of my favorites for this time of year!
8. Talk about FUN! These monogrammed tumblers are the perfect gift! There are several size options and the custom options are endless!
9. Another popular request was cozy pj’s. This set is so pretty!
10. Copper 6 pc, non-stick bakeware set. YES please! Such a gorgeous gift idea and under $15!!
11. Kyrgies!! Can’t recommend these house shoes more! They are a step up from slippers because of their natural molded sole. Plus, this company is committed to creating fair employment opportunities for women in Kyrgyzstan. Each pair is handmade using centuries old felting techniques.
12. Pom Beanie – Cozy, stylish, and a quick outfit accessory for those bad hair days 🙂
13. Milk Frother – I love this gift idea! This will give her the opportunity to create her own cozy cappuccino from the comfort of home.
14. Swarovski stud earrings – Encased in white gold, these stunners will never tarnish. They are a wonderful option without breaking the bank!
15. Crystal wine glasses – In my book, you can never have too many ;D
16. Fuzzy sherpa robe – Goodness, this looks too good to be true. This looks like an everyday must.
Well, that was fun! What did you think of my gift guide for gals to kick things off?
As an added bonus, I have linked several more options in a few of the categories mentioned above. As always, don’t hesitate to reach out should you have questions. I’ll be back soon with more!
**This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra, but it will help me keep my site running!
Author – Martha Knake
Chief Editor – Emily Schunke