Happy Way Day!
Way Day offers their lowest prices of the year – even better than Black Friday with FREE shipping on all orders! You must hurry, this sale lasts 24 hours only!
Everything you see featured will be linked at the bottom of the post.
If you are a long time follower of mine on Pinterest, you already know I adore a cozy outdoor space. I am constantly dreaming up ways to cozy up our backyard. Last year we refinished our deck, and I LOVED the result. You can read all about the color we chose and more here. I also painted our front door and back garage entrance door pink, but didn’t do a whole lot to update the outdoor accessories. In this post, I have rounded up my favorite outdoor pieces from Wayfair, and can’t wait to incorporate more than a few!
Rugs are easily one of my favorite outdoor accessories, and an easy way to spruce up your space. An outdoor rug with pattern can act as a focal point. Styling around it will be a snap, because you can pull in solid colored pieces that coordinate with the colors in the pattern of your rug.
Outdoor entertaining is so fun, so making sure you have enough seating is important! I am a huge fan of outdoor sectionals, and am going on 3 years this summer with ours. They are a little high maintenance when guarding against Mother Nature, but with proper care can prove to be an excellent investment.
Once you have your main piece, it’s fun and easy to incorporate more conversation pieces about.
Accessorizing with and around a chaise lounge is fun even if you don’t have a pool. They provide extra seating with a built-in foot rest 🙂
Throw pillows may be the single most important indoor/outdoor home accessory, am I right? They provide pops of color, texture, and can be easily changed out with seasons and decor trends.
If, like us, you don’t have a lot of trees, then finding ways to stay shaded in the summer heat is a must. A fun and decorative option when hiding from the sun is under a market umbrella. They come in different sizes, shapes, colors, and some even have adjustable arms and come pre-lit with twinkly lights.
Don’t you just adore a good looking planter? Planters can also be an investment depending on material and size. This is one area I am definitely going to update slowly. I want to incorporate more white planters in different heights and depths.
Now that I’ve shared my favorite outdoor items from Wayfair, I thought it would be fun to create a few mood boards to really get the creative juices going. My suggestion is to choose furniture and timeless items such as planters that are neutral and pop your color with accessories. Don’t let me stop you; however, if you are one who gravitates toward more bold statement pieces, YOU DO YOU!
Items featured are listed below by category and linked. I hope you find this post useful, and please don’t hesitate in reaching out if you have any questions. As summer approaches (if it ever does) I will update you with how I bring one of these mood boards to life <3.
- Fonwhary Global Bright Pink/Light Pink Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
- Fiesta Stripe Sky/Fuchsia Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
- Amalfi Fuchsia Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
- Waller Light Brown Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
- Jordin 4 Piece Sofa Set Group with Cushions
- Rister 4 Piece Sectional Set with Cushions
- Burruss 4 Piece Sofa Set with Cushions
- Lachesis Patio Sectional with Cushions
- Springboro 5 Piece Conversation Set with Cushions
- Rietta 4 Piece Sofa Set with Cushions
- Dragoon 2 Piece Rattan Sofa Set with Cushions
- Elaine Contemporary Loveseat
- Husman Reclining Chaise Lounge
- Peyton Adjustable Wicker Chaise Lounge
- Prudence Reclining Patio Chaise Lounge with Cushion
- Athanasius Reclining Adjustable Chaise Lounge
- Danko Indoor/Outdoor Throw Pillow
- Flamingo Throw Pillow
- Beechwood Outdoor Throw Pillow
- Danko Outdoor Lumbar Pillow
- Cubic Self-Watering Plastic Pot Planter
- Trenton Fluted Ceramic Pot Planter
- Nantucket Self-Watering Plastic Planter Box
- Italian Stone Urn Planter
**This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something I have recommended. Clicking on these links won’t cost you any extra, but it WILL help keep my site up and running AD FREE!
Author – Martha Knake
Chief Editor – Emily Schunke