Here it is friends, my personal opinion of what every guy wants. Ok, let’s face it, most women would benefit from a handful of these gifts as well!! Any husband, son, boyfriend, son-in-law, uncle, brother, father, and grandfather would LOVE anything in this roundup!
- Slippers -My guy loves house shoes. I call them slippers, so I guess we are talking about shoes that can be worn inside during colder seasons that are both comfortable and free from outdoor debris 😉
- Cologne -Nothing better than a good smelling man, am I right? Instead of just the daily AXE, invest in a good cologne. He will enjoy the fact that you purchased something just to be closer to him 😀
- Yeti anything is cool. Their products are a bit on the pricey, but worth the money if you want to invest in a good cooler.
- I purchased this Yeti coozi for G for Father’s day, and he loves it! I adore it and their tumblers for the simple fact that they don’t leave any rings on my furniture! G loves it because his beer stays ice cold!
- Headphones – They are a constant in our house. With a husband who travels with his job, a good set of headphones is a must.
- The Apple Watch – not only is it cool looking, you know he will get your text, even if he is out on a run 😉
- Straight Razor – Barber shave from the comfort of his own home.
- Easy go to, everyone wants a nice pair of shades, and it never hurts to have more than one pair.
- Bluetooth speaker – YOU will love this! We personally have Sonos in our home, and it is easy to use and sounds amazing.
- Sound Bar – Your holiday movies will never sound better!! Wireless and impressive balance!
Click any square to be linked directly to that product.