Rose’s Razors Black Friday Sale!!
for 25% off LONG STEM BOXES!
Olive and Linen – Black Friday ‘EARLY BIRD SALE’
40% OFF EVERYTHING
UP TO 75% OFF SALE
Fast Free Shipping
Minimum purchase of $25 required
25% OFF SITEWIDE
CODE: SIMPLECOZY FOR AN EXTRA 10% OFF!!
FREE SHIPPING OVER $25
FOR 20% OFF
THE FRAGRANCE PALETTE COLLECTIONS
SAVE 15% WHEN YOU PURCHASE TWO OR MORE PILLOW COVERS
It’s gift guide time, and I got ya covered!! I have been working hard at creating holiday gift guides, and I wanted to start this season off with a bang! The shops listed below are just a few personal favorites of mine. I take product reviews seriously, and falling in love with a product makes me a customer for life. I have either purchased or collaborated with the shops listed below, and my review of their products is 100% satisfied. You will find a variety of gift ideas for that special gal, and I think you will find working with these shops will have you returning again and again.
I have direct linked each shop listed with details of what they offer. I am also including why I love each of these products further in the post. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate in reaching out! I will work at finding the answer if I don’t have one immediately.
More To Come!
I am currently working on gift guides for Him, Teen, Party planning, Stocking stuffers, and MORE! Check back for BLACK FRIDAY deals, and special discounts! I will also be posting another guide featuring more favorite small shops! I love to promote shopping small!
- Rose’s Razors – American made razors that are incredibly sharp so you can shave with less pressure. Less redness, less irritation, and fewer ingrown hairs makes for happy legs 🙂 They also offer “razor plans”, you can have them delivered right to your door before you run out!
- Zuzu Glow Candle Co. – Hand poured soy candles in a variety of natural scents housed in beautiful, unique jars and containers.
- Olive and Linen – Turkish towels hand loomed from the finest Turkish cotton.
- Elizabeth Andersen Home – Pillows, vintage accents, handcrafted items, baby & child, etc.
- Northern Lights Candle Co. – Hand poured candles made in the USA using fine fragrances and essential oils.
- Boho Beads – Wooden bead garland in a variety of colors. Each arrives with a custom wood burned tag.
- Minnie and Maude – Playful pillows and totes. They also have a baby & child line.
- She Knits Boutique – Chunky Knit Blankets made from pure merino wool.
- The Starfish Project – Restoring hope to women escaping human trafficking & exploitation. Each purchase helps provide vocational training, healthcare, shelter, counseling, and education.
- Indigo Tangerine Shop – Customizable pillows and totes
- Krumpet’s Home Decor – Everyday home decor!
Why I Love These Shops!
- I don’t normally promote beauty or personal hygiene products mainly because I just wish to focus on home decor. Rose’s Razors reached out to me and insisted I try their razors, and they are amazing!! I have sensitive skin, and these razors left my legs silky smooth and rash free 😀 I promoted them via Instagram stories when they arrived after using them for the first time, and the response I received was large enough to promote them during holiday gift giving season!
- I love candles plain and simple, so when I received a batch of fall and winter candles all poured in unique vessels I knew I wanted to promote this small shop. The scents are not only scrumptious, but not over powering – a plus for me!
- Have you ever felt a turkish towel? Pure luxury softness and gorgeous design. I have half a dozen of these towels and adore them. They make wonderful shower or hostess gifts.
- Most likely you have seen my favorite pillows via my bedroom refresh this past summer. You can check the full post here. These faux leather pillows are remarkable and their rich color compliments a variety of styles and color themes.
- I LOVE anything mercury glass, so when I received these candles hand poured into a gorgeous mercury vase, I was all heart eyes! Another stunning hostess gift option!
- I had the pleasure of meeting the maker of these wooden bead garlands at the blogging conference I attended this past summer. Kristi is a talented maker and blogger, and I am proud to display her beads in our home.
- There are many pillow shops, but I don’t have first hand experience with them all. The quality and craftsmanship of their products are top notch, give them a visit!
- I waited a year to make the splurge on an arm knit merino wool throw, and they are as amazing in person as they look online. I highly recommend shopping Erin’s boutique!
- Anytime I can support a cause as important as this, I am all on board. What a marvelous opportunity to help this amazing project.
- Everyone needs a good market bag, and I adore filling mine! Again, the craftsmanship is top notch! These are highly popular, so get yours before they sell out this season!
- I couldn’t be happier with this home decor online shop. Talk about an amazing product line with so many options no matter your decorating style.
I hope you find this gift guide useful and helpful! I will be back frequently these next few weeks providing more gift guides and sale’s alerts, so stay tuned!
Author – Martha Knake
Chief Editor – Emily Schunke